Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This is what inspires me

For all of you who don't go to school with me, I just wanted to show you a few images (of the many) that have inspired me to become a better photographer. I hope you enjoy.

Richard Avedon. Red Owens, oil field worker, Velma, Oklahoma, June 12, 1980.

Steve McCurry. Afghan Girl.

Steve McCurry. Rajasthan, India, 1983.

Sebastiao Salgado. Refugees in the Korem Camp. Ethiopia,1984.

Eugene Atget. Coin De La Rue Valette Et Pantheon.

Herb Ritts. Nelson Mandella.

Frank Eugene. Adam and Eve.

If you are inspired by these images also, feel free to google any of the photographers. They are all very well known.

2 comments:

The Rust said...

I love these photagraphers and also the pictures. I think they are beautiful pictures, and tell a storey in each one of them.
By the way don't worry about getting anything for the baby. You don't need to do that. Your always so sweet. ;o)

The Rust said...

oops.... I mean photographers. silly me ;o)