Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Proud Moment

So today was a proud one for me. It's been a long process, but we're finally done with our guest bedroom. I feel blessed to even have a guest room. It'll be great for when my in-laws come to visit because it's separated from our room by a loft, but right next to the guest bathroom. The colors in the pictures are a little off, but you get the idea. Brandy's papa drove all the way from Rexburg just for the night to bring us the mattresses. They gave us both sets. Nice huh?! They are always doing sweet things like that.

Brandon's mom always lays out fresh towels and washcloths for us when we visit them, and I just think that's so nice. She's the one (and Martha of course) that inspired me to do that with a basket of necessities for guests. Love her!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

amber that is so cute!! i am happy for you that it is done, we should totally do lunch sometime, im still crazy busy just getting settled in but i think some time next week should work, i just work in orem so we will have to figure logistics, but again your room looks super cute!!

Kari and Joel said...

It looks great! You did a very nice job. I love everything you put on the walls. You are a Martha!!

Celeste said...

Ya that guest room is super cute! You have to help me decorate our house someday in the future! And the guest basket idea is so cute, I just might use it as well someday! ;)

Alissa said...

The basket idea is so smart! I'm totally going to steal that idea. I hope that's okay. :)