Monday, June 30, 2008

Funnest Weekend and a Crapload of Pics

This weekend we went boating with Brandon's cousins. I was a bit stressed because;
a) I've only been boating a couple of times and super suck.
b) My 5 year HS reunion was the same day at 5:30.
c) We drove 2 hours to get to the lake, and I thought we would never get back in time!

But, BOATING WAS ROCKIN'! I loved it! We had an amazing time. The boat had XM radio and these killer speakers on the top bar. It was really nice. The only bad thing that happened was the beach we set our stuff on had hands down the worst smell in history. I was literally dry heaving every 2 seconds. Later we realized there was a decomposing(just dry heaved thinking about it) deer 5 feet away in the bushes! Barf! It had been dead for a long time so it no longer resembled a deer. Barf again! Anyways, here are some pics from boating.

What?! Did you know you could surf behind a boat? It is so rad! I could only surf the wake without the rope for like 10 seconds, but it still totally rocked my world.

Surfing without the rope! Kowabunga!

Brandy hasn't been boating for years, but look how awesome he is. Total stud machine.

Us, in the boat, obviously.

Later, we went to the HS reunion. It was ok, and I got to see some long lost friends, but we didn't stay long. We decided to bail and go bowling with friends.

Me and Bran Bran bowling with Lynz and Scottie Knight and Kristen and Kyle Hagan. We had fun dancing and being crazy. I'm sure people thought we were nuts. Quite the sunburn from boating eh? Can you guess who's responsible and put on sunscreen?

Lynz and Scottie pottty

Every weekend we (my sisters, parents, and us) get together at my mom's for a BBQ and swimming. It's super relaxing and a nice opportunity to see everyone. This weekend the pool temp was 86 degrees! Woop woop!

We were trying to get Gracie to jump to us, but she wussed out. She's such a wierdo though because kept trying to drink the pool water. Nast!

Brucy got in too. He tries to climb the ladder to get to us whenever we swim so sometimes we set him on a raft for a few minutes.

Bow chicka wow wow! Hot bod baby!

Thank heaven for arm floaties! Lilly can swim around by herself now which is so great.

My cute papa enjoying watermelon. I swear, not one person in my family can eat something without spilling it on their shirt, especially my parents and I! Let's just say, Brandon's put a ban on me buying white shirts.

Me and Brandy sharing a raft, kind of. My neck looks a little flexy, but I'm trying to hold my head up for the picture. Don't be scared. I'm not going to turn green before your eyes and wear nothing but cutoff jean shorts.

That's it. If you get sick of me posting mostly pictures all the time, tough crap!

3 comments:

Kari and Joel said...

I love boating but haven't been since high school. I wish we had a boat living on the water and all but that will never happen. :) I've never surfed though, looked like a lot of fun! I'm gald you guys had a good time saturday night, I wish we could have been there with you all. And, cute picture of your dog swimming!

Celeste said...

Boating looked like fun! We want to come and boat too! Good job at surfing! I haven't tried it yet but it looks super fun though. I like all the pics you put on lol

The Dickinson's said...

Hey amber!! Looks like you guys are having fun in the sun! I love to go boating. You look great on the wake board! I was sad that we couldn't go to the HS reunion. We were out of town. By the way you are so talented with your photograghy, your pics look great! Hope all is well with you guys. Love ya!