Monday, June 9, 2008

Short Hair! (well, short for me)

Today I decided I needed a new hair style. I've had it the same For-eh-ver. Really. I've been sick of it being so long. You know it's too long when, after you style it, you still don't like it because it's so dang heavy and just blah. Anyways, It's probably the shortest I've ever cut it, and I really like it. It's like 50 lbs lighter, and layers are a nice change too. I figured it would be a good time to take a quick shot of Brandy and I down our street (since my stylist did my hair today.) I would've gotten better images, but we shot at dusk and were getting eaten alive. Anywho, hopefully my haircutting adventure was a good idea.
Oh p.s. Check out that hunk behind me! Rarrrrr!

10 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Cute hair! That is the shortest I've ever seen it. You were really brave this time & took more than 2 in off. Good job it looks so cute! You're on for that mini-golf challenge. Now, if we could just synchronize our schedules...

BTO said...

LOVE your hair. It is so shinny and beautiful!

Kari and Joel said...

I like your hair! That is short for you, looks great! Call me sometime when you aren't busy, I'm home most of the day.

JP said...

love your hair, looking good.

Alissa said...

I love your hair!

Bobbilynn said...

I love it! I think thats the prefect length!

JP said...

Ya Krista is married to my husbands younger brother.
So did you know Jonique Hood or
Alisa Peery? Jonique is my sister and
she also played softball with Krista, and Alisa is Erics siter also the same age.

Ben and Meg said...

I just love your new hair! It's adorable!

ps Cute pic!

The Dickinson's said...

Hey Amber! I love your hair it looks so cute that length! Hope you you guys are doing good. We should hang out sometime.

Celeste said...

You guys are so super cute together! I love the new hair cute, nice and light for the summer! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Party time!