Monday, June 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


5 Things on my "to-do" list this week:

1. Get a job or find people to take pics of for $ (I'd prefer the 2nd)
2. Clean the house really well
3. Grocery shop
4. Go to Rexburger for Brandon's Gma's 80th bday extravaganza
5. Refinish my deck and a cute bench for our bedroom



5 Snacks I enjoy:

1. colby jack cheese sticks
2. chocolate pudding
3. pistachio icecream
4. homemade caramel popcorn
5. fruit: watermelon, berries, pineapple (Right now we love to grill pineapple with our dinner like once a week. So good!)



5 Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:


1. Sell my house and build my dream homes (plural) in all my favorite locations.
2. Buy hybrid cars ( just because you're rich doesn't mean you want a gas hog.)
3. Donate to cancer research charities and Primary Children's Hospital.
4. Pay a fat tithing.
5. Travel travel travel!



5 Places I've Lived:


1. Orem, UT
2. Vista, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. Fairfield, CA
5. Saratoga Springs, UT



5 Jobs I've Had:

1. Jamba Juice manager
2. Hollister(super lame)
3. Pink Pineapple Scrapbooks sales
4. Pebbles in my Pocket sales
5. Stampin' Up! warehouse



5 Things people may not know about me:

1. I'm hypoglycemic (low blood sugar)
2. Growing up I danced (6 yrs), did gymnastics (4yrs), swam (2 yrs), played soccer (4 or 5 yrs?), softball (too many to count), ran track (6 yrs), and cross country (4 yrs). (whew! Can you imagine how much driving my parents had to do? Ay Carumba!)
3. I constantly redecorate rooms I just decorated.
4. One room in my house is dedicated to scrapbooking.
5. I'm obsessed with everything Italian and want to go to Italy more than anywhere else on Earth.
6. Sorry, I'm cheating, but only Brandon knows this one. I listen to Italian music, Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, etc., and instrumental violin music when I cook. It sets the mood. I'm tellin' ya.



5 Favorite Musicians/Bands:

I don't really have favorite bands so I'm going to do favorite soundtracks at the moment. In no particular order:

1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Any Harry Potters
3. Last of the Mohicans
4. Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
5. Pirates of the Caribbean: #3

I tag Celeste, Lindsey, Rachel, Kim, and Jaclyn!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

That's so fun! You crack me up