Monday, June 2, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend in Vegas

Our schedule for Vegas that we've always followed my whole life:
1. Swim and tan all day
2. Shower and get beautiful
3. Eat at a nice buffet
4. Shop until you can't walk anymore!
5. Sleep and repeat

I never realized how big babies' heads are!

We stayed in my mom's motorhome in Vegas. On the way I was getting drinks out of the fridge and the fridge door fell off! It was quite the ordeal and we had to stop at an RV place in St. George to fix it temporarily. We went to another place in Vegas and guess who's motorhome was in the parking lot?... Criss Angel! So weird. And then randomly we saw his bus again at the Luxor.
Brandon injured his ankle installing in Baltimore so he wasn't able to come. But my brother flew in from L.A. and we had a great time. I got lots of cute new things. And the best part was, my mom bought most of it as a thank you to me for helping her pick out up-to-date stylish clothes. Sweet!

No comments: