Monday, June 16, 2008

5 Year High School Reunion- Spread the word!

Okay kiddies, it's been 5 years, and now it's come to it! Our 5 year reunion. Don't be scared though. Just think of it as a chance to get together with lots of good friends and meet spouses and babies. I'm going, and I'm pretty sure Lynz Knight and Kristen Brady(now Hagan) are going. It'll be great to see everybody again. Here are the details:

Saturday June 28th 5:30-10:30pm
Timpanogos Park in Provo Canyon (I think it's right above another park just inside the canyon on the left)
BBQ and games
$5 per person for food

Like I said before, don't feel dumb for going. It's a great chance for us to get together with all our friends and have a BBQ. You all better be there for some of the time. We're going to go right at 5:30 because we have a reception later. Please tell everyone we graduated with because I'm sure not many people know about it. The more friends the better!

1 comment:

Ben and Meg said...

Chris Rock opened for Metallica. It was amazing! Hey I love that new pic of you and Brandon! It's so artistic and beautiful! Did you take that? You're so talented.