Thursday, June 12, 2008

Country Livin'


I've been trying to shoot more, and today was so beautiful I couldn't resist. I've wanted to shoot around my house for a while now. The roads are pretty small here so I had to pull into driveways and do a little off roadin'. At one point I was shooting some horses, and a rancher walked over to see what I was doing in his driveway. I got nervous and was about to bolt but decided to stand my ground. It was fine, he'd just come over to say hi. Phew. Anyways, I shot with a wide angle lens, which I've never done before, and love the effect it has on images. What a great discovery.

1 comment:

7 Baldwin's said...

This is your neighbor a few doors up. (Nicole) Your pictures are amazing! I really like the retro ones of your niece from a while back! Fun stuff!