Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Fun Thing


So I've been getting fun Twilight shirts from this website, CafePress.com, and I wanted to find a fun Harry Potter one. Surprisingly, they don't have many. So I decided I would design my own and have it printed from that site. Here's my design. I quite like it considering it's what I named my photography blog a year ago. I'm just getting a v-neck white tee I think and it will have the griffin stamped on the back, small, just below my neck. The best part about designing my own shirt is, it's cheaper than the ones already on there! Awesome! You should try it!

p.s. Obviously, my shirt doesn't say my name on it. I just didn't want anyone to rip off my sweet design.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

That's a great shirt design. My sister still wants to buy the "This Bella married her Edward" shirt after I showed it to her from your site. Too fun!