Monday, March 2, 2009

Feelin' Pumped!

You know those days when you just feel blessed, and you can't help but smile? Today is one of those days. Here's why:


1)A complete stranger just emailed me about shooting her wedding. Yeah!

2)A guy from the Utah Grizzlies just gave us free hockey tickets for no reason. This is super awesome since I bought Brandon hockey tickets for V-day and we weren't able to go and just lost the tickets.

3)Brandon has been so sweet and extra helpful lately. Love him!

4)I decided that instead of hating my job I would be positive and try to enjoy it. Since then, I've worked so must faster, gotten tons better, and am sad when I have to leave my kids everyday. They've been giving me hugs and kisses when I leave. Tender. Not only is it giving me valuable work experience, but it's preparing me for when I have my own babes. Sweet!

xoxo

1 comment:

The Rust said...

Your so cute! I love your positive attitude.