Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Did I mention...


We're moving to Seattle for the Summer?...


Well now you know. Brandon leaves in a week and a half, and I will join him May 13ish. I have to finish my seasonal job. Blah! I want to go now!(picture me stamping my foot like a two year old.)

I'm about peeing my pants thinking of all the amazing pictures I'll be able to get up there. I've asked for a camera backpack that fits 4 lenses, 2 camera bodies, and a tripod for my birthday. It even has a rainfly that pops out of the bottom. Neato burrito. I want to be ready for anything at all times.

If anyone has ever been to that area, I would love some input on things to see and do. I've only been as high as Portland. We'll actually be living in Puyallup/Tacoma, which is about 30 minutes south of Seattle.

And don't worry, I've already mapquested how far away Forks(remember how I mentioned I might be a bit obsessive?...) is from where we'll be. It's like 3 hours so I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen, but one can dream. Anywho, now you know and you can be jealous. Go ahead.

7 comments:

Alissa said...

How fun! I'm sure you'll love it! So Jc's cousin Shawn (I've blogged about him) grew up in Puyallup. I'm going to ask him about all the fun things to do there and let you know. Jc and I are actually going to make a trip out there in July--we're definitely stopping by Forks!

Kari and Joel said...

We have a lot of good friends that live in Whidbey Island area. That's about an hour away from Seattle but I don't know which direction. Sounds like tons of fun! I am actually am a little jealous! :)

The Rust said...

Your moving!!! ;o( Sounds like fun though. My sister served her Mission in Tacoma Wa. She LOVED it there. Josh and I have also been to Seattle...LOVED IT! You must go to the San Juan Islands. We went whale watching off the coast of these islands, then went to the big island. It is agreat place.
We need to all get together before you go....and with me this time.

Lyndsey said...

My cousins live in Maple Valley & they went/go to Tahoma High School.. I'm guessing it's right where you guys will be. If you want I can ask them what they like to do.

Unknown said...

oh i love seattle i am excited/jealous you get to go, we will be on opposite coasts for the summer :) and yes some awesome pics there.

Jillian said...

Fun! I would love to visit you but... I'll be on the other side of the country doing the Hill Cumorah Pageant in New York. :) Fun summer to come though!

JP said...

have fun, take a ton of images. and 3 hour isnt that far, you have to go to forks!