Monday, April 13, 2009

Feeling Bummed

Brandy left yesterday morning, and I'm feeling it. I burst into tears whenever anyone asked about him, which was super embarrassing since it was Easter and I was surrounded by people all day. Overall, my family wisely steered clear of the subject so it wasn't too terrible.

I was trying to be really positive about my job before, but now I can't stand it. It's the only thing keeping me from being with my sweetheart, and I hate it! I just want to be done already. I feel bad because I can tell I'm not shooting as well or as fast now. One nice thing is my mom's going to drive up with me to Seattle and stay for a few days to do fun stuff. She's pretty rad like that. And, right after my last day of work we're going to Vegas for the weekend to shop and play. And since my birthday is that week, it'll be a nice present for me. So things aren't really that bad. I just have to stick it out for a month. yeash.

3 comments:

Ben and Meg said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you two have to be apart! It's no fun at all. Just keep busy and it'll go by in a flash!

The Rust said...

SAD!!!!! I'm sorry you have to be with out your hubby.... I hate when Josh leaves on business trips and the longest he's ever been away is a little over a week. Geesh...1 month for you. ;o(

Jillian said...

Aww... I'm sorry! That's no fun... :(