Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm a sucker

And I like it.




I'm am so addicted to Twilight it's ridiculous. I needed something to listen to on my way to work every morning(since it's insanely early and my commute is 30-90 minutes each way,) so I started listening to New Moon. Again. Okay, so I've only read it once before(which I absolutely hated by the way.) This time around however, I'm head over heals for it because I know what happens after. But I just wanted to say I'm WAY excited for the movie to come out Friday. I'm sure I'll be one of those crazy girls going to the DVD opening party Thursday night(how could you not, so much fun merchandise!) And, I've already picked out another Twilight shirt for my birthday. So yeah I'm a sucker for Twi Twi, and yeah, I like it.

2 comments:

Kari and Joel said...

You are so funny! I've never read the books but I did see the movie and I thought it was pretty good so maybe I should.. everyone seems to be in love with them! Did you guys have fun the other night when you got together?? I wish I could have come.

Celeste said...

HAHA yes you are! It's funny though!