Monday, January 12, 2009

Website Update and Studio

I've been fighting with my website for a while now. The template I have been using is so touchy. I haven't really gotten the results I've wanted, until now. Take a look at my update and tell me what you think. I think it's a huge improvement, but I'd still love to hear opinions. kiss kiss. Oh, and did I mention I got a whole studio for Christmas from my parents and Brandon? Yeah, it's pretty much wicked.

www.amberweimerphotography.com

And a special shoutout to my bff Lyndsey Knight for being such a great model. Love you Bynz!

5 comments:

7 Baldwin's said...

Oooh I love it! I think it's awesome! I like it better than the older one too! You're amazing!

Alissa said...

Awesome website! You are so talented! What a cool Christmas gift too. Is your studio in your house? Or somewhere else?

Unknown said...

looks good, sure miss you in class!!!

KarliSue said...

I love your Pictures!!!!! You are super talented!! The fine Art section of your web site is to die for!! Love it Love it!!

Lyndsey said...

It's easy to look good when you have an amazing photographer!!! Thanks for shooting us! Those pics are my fave