Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tag

One Word Tag...

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair? straight
4. Your thoughts? jumbled
5. Refreshing? shower
6. Your favorite thing? travel
7. Your dream last night? scary
8. Your dream/goal? prego
9. The room you're in? loft
10. Your hobby? scrappin'
11. Your fear? Loss
12. Where do you want to be in 10 years? content
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? hungry
15. Muffins? banana
16. One of your wish list items? vacation
17. Good Memory? running
18. The last thing you did? eat
19. What are you wearing? pjs
20. Your TV? flat
21. Your pets? yorkie
22. Your computer? full
23. Your life? stressful
24. Your mood? blah
25. Missing someone? yes
26. Your car? broken
27. Something you're not wearing? socks
28. Favorite store? charlotte
29. Your summer? warm
30. Love someone? Brand
31. Your favorite color? rust
32. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
33. Last time you cried? Sunday
34. Blogging? helpful
35. What are you not good at? interviews
36. School? green
37. Your shoes? hot
38. Your sister? prego
39. Your favorite drink? water
40. Love? crazy

I tag Nicole, Andrea, Betty, Megan, and Karlie

2 comments:

The Rust said...

Cute! I'm gonna be down in Orem next week if you still want to take pics of the boys just let me know. I miss you and hope everything is going good for you. We all still need to get together.

Lynette Callister said...

OMG!! I was just blog hopping & I think you are my backyard neighbor. Well hi. One day I will actually see you & meet ya. We live in the tall gray house behind you (me thinks). Anywho, hi, & if I ever formally meet you I have a funny story to tell you.
:)