Sunday, January 4, 2009

Holiday

Ready to pop! My sister Alison is due in February.

Hot Mama! She put on the apron thinking it was bigger. It's for a toddler! It was so freakin' funny!

Me and the babes Christmas Eve

Brandy and Gracie

My brother came from L.A. with his new wife Mitsue.

Our little family

So cute! My sis Jenny and her bebe Gracie

Singing time

Look at those cheeks! Gracie was soooo excited she finally got to open a present Christmas Eve.

Christmas morning. Quite the stack this year.

Stocking Pile

I've been waiting all year to see these faces!

Matchy Matchy

Christmas Morning

Some Christmas Jenga

We decided to stay at my Mom's on Christmas Eve so we wouldn't have to get ready and drive in the snow Christmas morning. We ended up staying there another 3 or 4 days. It was great.

No comments: