Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend in Rexburg=All kinds of crazy fun


Lookout world! I've got a gun! Yep, I actually shot a big fat shotgun. I've always been terrified of guns, but I never back down from a challenge so I thought I'd try clay shooting. Loved it. I really only shot 4 times because the gun about knocked the wind out of me every time, but I shattered 2 clay pigeons (that's 2 more than I thought I would!) I was mostly terrified because there were other groups nearby shooting. Yikes!


All the guys. My sis-in-law Celeste came too. She did way better than I did.

I also went golfing for the first time, sort of. I went along and hit the ball for the first time. I only got one good hit out of like 10, but I totally want to go golfing now.

My cute sissy-in-laws. I love these girls. Agewise, we are all over the map, but you'd never be able to tell. We get pretty crazy together. Love em.

We had a big party with the whole Weimer side of the fam at my mother-in-law's school. It was so fun. It's awesome that she's an elementary school teacher because not only does she have access to the school and supplies, but she knows all the fun games to play. We got creative wth these scooters. It was nuts. I thought for sure we'd put someone through a wall.



All the neices and nephew. So cute. And yes, they're making "boobs with bows." That's what my neice Emma said anyways.
On our last day, we had a special visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus. Strangly enough, our grandparents came by right after Santa and Mrs. Claus left. Winkity wink. We decided to have Christmas since none of us will be there then. Tree, presents, and everything. It was an amazing weekend.

9 comments:

Ben and Meg said...

I just loved that giant parachute thingy! It was my favorite! Sounds like a great weekend! Miss you!

The Rust said...

Cute! Looks like fun. All of us need to get together sometime soon.

Jillian said...

Love the crazy, randomness of Rexburg. Way to go on shooting and golfing--two things I've yet to do myself.

Kari and Joel said...

I went shotgun shooting with Joel when we were first dating and got a huge bruise! I think I shot like 30 times but I had to look extra tough back then. :) That looks like a fun party! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving weekend.

The Heiner Family! said...

Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun! We should get together soon. :(

Celeste said...

HAha Amber you are too nice! This last week was so much fun! Is there anyway I can get some of the pics you took last week?

Alissa said...

What a fun trip! I'm like you when it comes to guns, except I don't hit anything but dirt. Oh well.

Alissa said...

What a fun trip! I'm like you when it comes to guns, except I don't hit anything but dirt. Oh well.

Weimer Family! said...

Great pics Amber! We all really had a fun weekend w/ you guys. Thanks for taking all of our family photos!! Come visit us in Portland soon!