Friday, December 12, 2008

Don't Be Jealous


No wait, go ahead, be jealous of my sweet new tee. I super love it! I got it from CafePress.com(click on it. It's a link.) They have like 200+ Twilight designs, and you can get it printed on practically any clothing item, tote bag, button, etc and in any color. They show the clothes on a model too and tell what size she is so you can get the exact size for you. Mine fits great and is long enough(that's what I was most afraid of.) Check it out!

P.S. I surprised Brandon with this and he was flattered.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

I'm SO tempted to get one of those so I can save it... seeing how I'm not married yet. Oh, "Edward" is out there. I think I'm still living in Phoenix though. There are at least four books left in my adventure.

How fun for you though!

Ryan and Triana said...

I love the shirt! Hey I am pretty sure I know your sister-in-law. She is the one standing next to you in the pink shirt. Didn't she go to BYU-I? I know we had a class together but I can't remember. Anyways she was really sweet!