Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wet and Wild


Brandon's office met a goal for Memorial Day so we got a party for it. We went, not knowing what it was at all, and found this blow up slip and slide. After running back to our apartment for a swimsuit Brandon was able to have lots of fun with the guys. It was soooooo hot. I, on the other hand roasted my butt off while watching. I know this is totally lame, but I didn't want to get my face wet. Washington has been pretty great except that ever since we got here, my face has been so disgusting! No matter what I do, it just keeps breaking out. I don't know what to do. It's never been this bad in my life. I just keep having to wear more and more makeup to cover it up which, in turn, makes my face even worse. It's a vicious cycle. I was able to play some ultimate frisbee at the party so it turned out okay. The stupid thing is, I'm sure know one would even care if my face was all zitty, but seriously, if my face keeps breaking out, I'm going to have a nervous breakdown!!!!






1 comment:

Ben and Meg said...

Is it the humidity? My face freaks out with even the slightest change in humidity. Totally sucks. But it sounds like you're having an awesome time. I love your pics of the critters on the beach! Looks like tons of fun!