Saturday, June 13, 2009

Big Changes


Just a couple things:

First, I've changed my website quite a bit. The pricing and info is completely different. Hopefully it'll be a lot better.

Second, my website will be off the web at the end of June(this month) in preparation for my new site! The new one will be completely different and hip(the pricing and packages will remain the same.) I'm super excited about it. One thing I'll be doing differently is no printing(except for montages.) Each package(excludes Fine Art) comes with a high res cd of all images. AND, here's the biggest change, each cd includes all images in color, bw, and sepia tone, and 2 custom made photo montages. Isn't that exciting?! Breath. It's for real. Here are a couple examples of montages you can expect:



If you know anyone(including yourself) who would like their pics done please refer me. I would be super grateful. As an incentive to get more business I am offering 30% off any package to friends and family.

Love you guys!!!

www.amberweimerphotography.com

7 comments:

Sarah Stiles said...

When you post the title "Big Changes" and then follow that by a picture of a baby, one automatically assumes you have a special announcement to make. But you talk about photography pricing. What a let down. What a tease.

Amber said...

I know! Sorry, I thought about that after I posted it. But maybe more people will read it because of that. I've been called a tease before.

Melinda said...

I love ALL of your pictures. PS I agree with what your friend Sarah wrote! My heart picked up a little!! haha.
Hope you are well. :)

Melinda said...

PS...we should get together...I am off at 5 daily but I can work from home now. We should actually catch up.

Erin said...

Hey Amber- it's Erin Shepard I'm suppost to be your visiting teacher (I use the word suppost since I haven't done a great job- yet) I hope you guys had a great summer and would love to get to know ya better. Our blog is private but if ya email I'll send ya an invite eshepar2@gmail.com hopefully I'll be able to get in touch with ya soon

The Dickinson's said...

Hey Amber! I have not talked to you in forever! I was just thinking about you and wanted to say hi! Your an awesome photographer. I love the pics you did for Lyndsey and her hubby. Hope you guys are doing good. Take care!

Bec and Dave said...

GIRL you need to update your blog!!