Monday, April 20, 2009

Wild about Wicked


If you ever get the chance to see Wicked, you should. It's phenomenal! I've been going to operas and musicals since I was little, and this one definitely makes it into the top 3. The story was so much better than I thought it would be. I almost cried at the end because it was so great.
Brandon had a ticket, but since he's already gone to Seattle, it was basically an all girl excursion.


I spent much of the weekend going out with my Mom, Aunt, and sisters getting dinner, pedicures, and seeing a movie(State of Play is sooo good.) No kids or husbands whining in our ears. We even dressed up cute and all wore high heels. Sometimes you just need to go out with your female posse lookin' hot to trot. It was so so so fun. What a great distraction for me.

5 comments:

Alissa said...

I'm not going to lie...I'm SUPER jealous! Hopefully one day I get to see it. Lucky you, it's good to hear you had a fun time with your hubby being away--that would be hard.

Celeste said...

I want to see Wicked too! It sounds like you had a great weekend! I wish we could have seen you but it's all good.

Kari and Joel said...

Glad to see you're having some fun while your hubby is away! I'm sad to miss Kim's shower, it's always fun to see people get lingerie for the first time haha. Have fun and tell everyone hi for me, miss you guys! :)

JP said...

everyone need that once in a while, looks like you had fun.

Jillian said...

I'm seeing Wicked tonight!! It's my second time, but I'm still SO excited!!!!