Tuesday, September 30, 2008

super lame... and yet... super sweet

I sorry I haven't posted forever. I promise I will post some new pictures and fun things soon. I've just been so busy with my new job and school. I am doing some freelance work for Aspire Photography and hoping for a full time position relatively soon. I absolutely love working for them. I get to shoot and edit pictures whenever I'm free(what more could a girl want?)

Basically what they do is set up a bunch of studios in a particular city every Saturday and have like 12 youth sports teams come to get pictures. The cool part is, we shoot them on a green screen in action. Then the kids can go on the internet and create posters, fatheads, blankets, t-shirts, and more with their own pictures. It's pretty high tech and amazing.

I never thought I'd like doing action photography, but I love the fast pace and working with kids. Plus, the pay is pretty sweet. So yeah, I pretty much want to be done with school so that I can do this full time.

6 comments:

Kari and Joel said...

I'm glad you found a job you really like. It sounds like fun!

Celeste said...

that sounds so great! I am glad you found a good job that you like!

Jillian said...

Very impressed Amber! You have so many ways you can use your talent. I love it!

The Dickinson's said...

Hi Amber! I miss you, I haven't talked you in forever. The pic of you and brandon on the top is so cute. You look beautiful. Hope you guys are doing good. Sounds like photography is going well. What an awesome talent. Me and brandon want to get into photography. You will have to teach me your stuff.

The Heiner Family! said...

That sounds awesome! I am glad you found a job you enjoy!!

The Dickinson's said...

Yo girl, hey thanks so much for the invite to come over on Halloween. We are horrible at checking our blog and i just noticed the invite. That would have been alot of fun to see you and lyndsey. Let's definitely do it another time. Congrats on your new job, sounds fun. Good luck. Hope you guys are doing good.