Friday, February 13, 2009

Work Work Work


So I've gone from working every couple of weeks to working 40-60 hours a week. Be careful what you pray for! It's good though. I'm glad I can be earning enough to support us. It feels pretty dang good actually. The only complaint I have is the amount of paperwork I have to do every day. It's unbelievable.

One awesome thing I have to report is that Brandon's company hired him in the Chemistry Lab! Yeah! It's kind of bittersweet though. It's only a part time position so it doesn't come with benefits. Lame! No benefits= no insurance, and no insurance= no babies, and no babies= me being sad.

I'm so surprised that I've been able to wake up at 5 am every day. I'm definitely a night owl, but getting up early means getting done early so that's been nice.

This next weekend we'll be headed up to Big Sky, Montana for a Weimer family ski trip. I'm super excited for this little vacation. It's only been 2 weeks since I started all this craziness and already I'm in need of a getaway. What a wuss I am!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Can't wait to see you two this weekend! Woot Woot!

Kari and Joel said...

My hubby would be extremely jealous of your skiing vacation!! Yay for you getting a break! What a hard workin' woman you are! ;) Have Fun!!