Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Goodies: My little collection

Have you ever taken a picture that's not the most flattering or taken at a funny moment? Or found mysterious pictures you know you didn't take on your camera? Not sure what to do with those little gems? Post 'em! Here are a few of mine. Enjoy!
morning hair. love it!

cute lips

Brucey tucked himself in. In actually not kidding. He likes to burrow into the covers, or anything else that resembles a blanket. Once he climbed under my cloth backdrop(right after I had spread it out to shoot) and fell asleep for 20 minutes. Who does that?

Mysterious photos from a secret Christmas eve photo shoot. My sis and bro in law. Nice. Bet they never thought these would show up anywhere... Sorry suckas, you just got posted!

When you take a picture of yourself, make sure you're not super zoomed in. Ha!

4 comments:

Celeste said...

HAHA Awesome pictures! I love the pictures of your nieces!

7 Baldwin's said...

I love those pictures... the ones you wouldn't normally print! And then the ones you didn't take yourself- I get TONS of those with kids!

The Rust said...

You have the cutest nieces and nephews!

Brandon and Sara said...

Those kind are always the best, i love candid pics. And you little newhew is so cute! :) We need to hang out soon, I miss ya!