Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ode to my brilliant (and handsome) hubby

I was just so proud of Brandon, I decided to post this. Brandy's been working for Nature's Way for a few months in Product Development. Basically, he is given products from other companies to match or gets to experiment on his own ideas. Anyways, he came up with and created a new product that was a great idea, and now the company is going to market it! It's a cold medicine in pixie stick form. No water required so you can take it wherever, whenever. It comes in 3 flavors: mint, cherry, and mixed berry. What a brilliant man my sweetheart is!

4 comments:

Kari and Joel said...

Wow, that's pretty cool! Great idea your hubby had! It sounds like you guys had a fun trip!!

Bobbilynn said...

wow that is a great idea! Would it be sugary like a pixy stick? I love those things! He's clever

BTO said...

Wow! That is so Awesome... is it like airbourne but pixie style?

Lyndsey said...

Wowsers! Who'd a thunk?!