Sunday, February 3, 2008

My First Shoot in the Studio!!!







Today was my first time shooting in a studio. It took me a few minutes to figure out what the heck I was doing, but I think the images turned out pretty good. I really like the first 2. I was super nervous last night, but I prayed that I would have confidence in the morning. Everything went smoothly, and I truly enjoyed what I was doing. The models were very helpful and did a great job. Thanks Mom and Chris for being my guinea pigs.

4 comments:

Jillian said...

Ooh! That just made me excited for you!! They turned out wonderful. Wahoo for you my dear!

twiggy said...

Chris sent me the link and I visited your site now.
the photos came out great! so much fun isnt it?!
I luv photo shoot as well ;D

Kari and Joel said...

They look really good! what studio did you shoot at? Soon you'll have to become my photographer! By the way I love your blog! So many pictures!

Ben and Meg said...

Oh Amber! Those pics are so good! You're pretty darn talented!