Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've been tagged!


I have to write 10 random things about me. Here goes...


1. I have freckles on my lips.

2. I became a certified scuba diver at age 12.

3.
Anything I try to cook gets botched one way or another.

4.
I have canyoneered (going down slot canyons with technical rappels where permits are required) in Zion at least 12 times. One hike had 13 rappels in a row.

5.
I have never dyed my hair, ever.

6.
I have snorkeled with humpback whales and bull sharks (one of the 3 man eaters. Tigers, bulls, and Great Whites are the 3 if you're curious.) without a cage. Both were too dangerous to scuba dive with. I am deathly afraid of sharks (well, more of the surprise attacks,) until I'm in the water with them.

7.
I have been to Hawaii 4 times.

8.
My perfect day consists of hiking with Brandon, Brucey, and my camera to Stewart Falls.

9.
I am really really good at body surfing.

10.
I can pick things up and pinch well with my toes.

If you are reading this, YOU ARE TAGGED!

No comments: