Thursday, January 24, 2008

Christmas 2007

Brandon on the couch at my mom's. This was his first Maggard Christmas!

Mom opening her big present from the kids. It's a gold ring with our birthstones in it.

Jenny and Alison made Dad this sign. Cute!

Jenny, Gracie, Chris R., and Mom

Nate, Alison, Rylie, and Dad

Presents stacked high! What a haul!

Santa must've stopped here a few times...

Us at Christmas Eve dinner at Mom's.

Liller's getting ready for dinner.

I love the plates, goblets, and placemats. We've used them every year for Christmas Eve and Christmas dinner for as long as I can remember.

Troublemakers. They can both crawl now!

Our first big tree!

Rylie trying on a cute snowsuit.

Santa?

This year Brandon and I had Christmas at my house. It was really fun, but we wish Chris M. and Mitsue could've been there. Although, I'm not sure how they would've fit. The living room was crammed beyond capacity Christmas morning. I'm sad Christmas time is over again. I love the music, decorations, and happiness you feel that time of year.

3 comments:

BTO said...

Amber IT's betty! Hey I'm so glad I bumped into your blog? are you still doing photo?

Ryan and Triana said...

Hey you! I've missed you! I can't believe that I found your blog through my cousin betty. I just moved down to provo. We need to get together and do something!!!!

-Triana Golding

Lyndsey said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!

The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you've been tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.