Monday, July 7, 2008

A memory found

Nearly 3 years ago, I had an assignment to take a self portrait for Photo 1. Brandon and I were dating so I had him shoot the pictures. Not great poses I realize. I made prints then for my class, but totally forgot about the shoot. Realizing today that my new printer scans film, I was anxious to dig up some old negs to test. Here are a couple of the shots from way back when. I love the lighting in the picture on the right. Anyways, just thought I'd share. Click picture to enlarge.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Love the cowgirl look. Dang cute!

Celeste said...

The sunset is really awesome

Melinda said...

Hey! I posted on your photography blog on accident! I am so happy you found me! I looked all over for your info when I got married, but couldn't find it. We are into our second year now married. I met him soon after I left Jamba actually. Funny how things like that happen! And if I hadn't quit when I did, I wouldn't have met him. Yeah my creepy ex still tries to bother me. Ew. But I have the man of my dreams now!! He is SO great!! such a good boy. :) We need to catch up. Do you live here in Utah?? We are in Springville! Lets do lunch or something! I'd love to see you!