Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Catch up- You've missed a lot

Here are some recent events you missed:

Our 2 year anniversary. Yay! Brandy got me my favorite flowers.

Then, Brandon got a call to work in Baltimore for 2 weeks. I was at work when he left 2 hours after the call, and he missed my 23rd bday.(Don't worry, my family did an awesome job making my bday extra special.) I was super sad, but decided to fly out for a week to be with him, and visit his sister out there whom we rarely see. A special thanks to my papa who made a generous donation towards my plane ticket for my bday.

Air and Space museum in D.C. These are funny flight attendant uniforms from the 60's.

Us in D.C. We visited the Holocaust museum. It was definitely worth seeing, but hard to handle. Also, it was like a monsoon that day so we didn't see much. Very sad.

Brandon's Sister Shelly and her hubby Kirk.

Our niece Paige. The smartest kid I've ever known. She's 3 1/2 and can read, recognize classical composers, and knows a ton about everything.

Brandon with our nephew Dillon. (See that smile? This is why I need to have a baby.)

Chubby bunny

On to Baltimore- I've been to this area a couple of times before and really wanted to bring Brandon. I'm so glad we had this random opportunity. The glass building is the Aquarium which we went to. And the surrounding area is a harbor with paddle boats, ships you can tour, shops, and about 50 places to eat. So fun. Brandon loved it.

Same area. The harbor is to the right.


Baltimore Zoo. It was fun, but a little small. We don't recommend it.

Brandon had to work everyday we were there (except Sundays), and we were about 30 minutes from Baltimore. Long story short, I was stranded at our apt. for much of the time. But it was totally worth it just to be with my sweetheart and see family. P.S. This part of Baltimore is great(the aquarium and harbor), but the rest of it is the scariest ghetto I've ever seen. Seriously. I thought we were going to get shot. But hey, we didn't so that's fantastic.

Now you're all caught up!

5 comments:

Kari and Joel said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I would like to see that area sometime.
Sounds to me like you're getting a little baby hungry! :)

Bobbilynn said...

Fun! Happy Birthday! I'm glad you were able to fly out there and see your husband.

I was just reading the side of your blog and you lived in Fairfield? We lived in Concord 2 summers ago and Vallejo last summer. We went to Fairfield all the time last year. When were you out there?

Lyndsey said...

Hi-ooooo, it's ok that you didn't come to my party.. I would've liked to see you, but it's ok. I have been wanting to get a family pic taken with Astro.. let's do it!! Let me know what you think. Love you!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time back east. Don't worry, no one tried to break into your house while you were gone...I think.

Just kidding!

PS- Happy Belated Birthday!

Celeste said...

Going to DC would be a blast. We will miss you guys when we go to the Oregon coast this august!