Friday, March 7, 2008

Great Flicks


Brandon and I watch a movie together almost everyday. I always want to watch the same ones!

Movies I could watch everyday:

*Pride and Prejudice
*The Holiday (nothing is hotter than Jude Law weeping at the end. Rarrrrr.)
*any Harry Potter movie
*any Pirates movie (anything with Captain Jack Sparrow gets my vote.)

Books I could read everyday:
*any Harry Potter book (do we see a trend here?)
*Twilight (Edward. Rarrrrr, again. I always get so giddy when I read this. It makes me crazy for Brandon.)
*scriptures (I feel so bad if I miss a day)

2 comments:

Kari and Joel said...

Pride and Prejudice and The Holiday are two of the greatest movies! I'm with you there. Infact, I just watched Pride and Prejudice last night! :)

Bobbilynn said...

Thanks for your advice! I'm planning on doing a back slash later on when we have more money. But for now I think paint is the cheapest thing we can do to spice things up. Thanks for your imput. I'm no a big fan of the rug either and like I said I'm horrible with all this stuff so everyones imput helps a lot.